Share links on social media, drive traffic & sales
Use Bandsintown Manager's sharing capabilities to maximize your reach and provide fans with an instant way to get tickets:
- share all of your upcoming events at once with a unique short URL that you can grab on Bandsintown Manager and add to your Instagram story or other social media posts
- or share a specific event with its individual link
HOW TO Share a link to all your upcoming events
You can announce your tour, pre-sale offers, and on-sales with a short URL pointing to an auto-generated Events Landing Page, listing all of your upcoming events.
- Go to Bandsintown Manager and click on the Events panel to see your upcoming events
- Click on the Share button at the top of your upcoming events to retrieve your own short URL
- Click on the Copy button to copy the short URL
- Paste your short URL into your Instagram story*, on your Facebook or Tweeter post, or any other social media where you want to promote your tour dates.
* available to Instagram verified accounts and Business Profiles with 10,000+ followers
Your Events Landing Page is always in sync with your upcoming events on Bandsintown Manager, so you can re-use this short URL any time you want. And if you need to add or edit an event on your Events Landing Page, simply go to Bandsintown Manager to make these changes.
Any fan who swipes up on your Instagram story or clicks on your short URL in your post will get to see your auto-generated Events Landing Page with all of your upcoming events, where they can buy tickets, RSVP, and track you on Bandsintown if they don't already!
HOW TO Share a link to an individual event
We help you promote each individual event that you publish through Bandsintown Manager by automatically announcing it on Bandsintown to all your trackers. In addition, if you have the Auto-Announce feature enabled, we will also automatically post it to your connected social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr) to increase its visibility. More details on Auto-Announce here.
You can also share the link to an individual event on social media, on your own and at any time, with or without a custom message. Please note we don't offer short URLs for individual events. So just look up your event in Bandsintown Manager, then click on the three-dot icon next to the event, and use one of two ways:
- If you select Share: Bandsintown Manager lets you add a custom message and publish a post with a link to your event on your connected social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr)
- If you select View: Bandsintown Manager directs you to the event page where you can grab the URL of your event page and paste it in on any other social media
Check our Help Center if you need help.